When you have to leave home without your pets there is no better place to leave them than in the care of your veterinarian. Unlike a kennel, our boarding facility is under the care of two veterinarians and six staff members.
• We can accommodate up to ten dogs and nine cats. For dogs we have two different cage sizes plus five indoor runs. We have a large exercise yard that your dog will enjoy at least twice a day. Dogs are hand walked on a leash twice a day. They are not permitted in direct contact with other boarding animals.
• Our new cat boarding area is upstairs, a quiet area without those annoying dogs around.
• Reservations are suggested for almost all times. Holiday periods are often fully booked two to three months in advance. All boarders must be current on vaccinations. If your pet is vaccinated somewhere other than River Bend Animal Clinic we must be able to confirm this. The check-in procedure can take a little time to be sure we have all the information necessary to properly care for your pet. Some of the information we ask for may seem redundant, but for the sake of your pets' health we want all information to be current and accurate. Be sure to bring any medications your pet is taking and confirm the frequency and dosage with your receptionist.
• We supply bedding for every pet. Soiled bedding and toys are laundered and washed.
• Your pet will be fed Hills science diet foods while it stays with us, or you are welcome to bring a supply of its regular diet. If your veterinarian has prescribed a special diet you should bring an ample supply, or we can provide it at an additional charge.
Our boarding staff and technicians have developed a special bond with our regulars and work very hard to make new pets feel comfortable. If you just need to drop your darling off for the day while your carpets are cleaned, or for an extended stay of a month or more, we are here to help. Call for reservations.